23 replies to this topic

Sydzus

Sydzus

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Joined 07-August 13

Aroa was basically the last "resistance" by travs. RIP PvP, I know I'm sure as hell not leading the group of "superb" PvPers she left behind lmao. Idk what's gonna happen now. Unless some old force of a PvP clan comes back, I'm pretty sure the amount of PvP will be significantly less. Just in time too, I don't have time carrying the individual DPS and heals of an entire raid, I'm losing patience of the PvPers I'm left with. Thank da lawd that I decided to take up my interest in ArcheAge again (gotta level to 50) and when I'm in FE I do solo PvP (CT boo-boo), Dome (Shoutout to Shego and Postal) and crafting. 

Call me when PE, RA, Condemned, or some super clan rises back into FE. I'm not gonna ride that Heretic bandwagon like others, I'll take my talent back to PvE lol. Thanks Crouching Tiger, Public Enemy, Aroa, the Heretics I do like, Damage Inc, and my friends who made these last couple of months in FE PvP barely worth coming on anymore. This has nothing to do with Aroa's banning, just saying how I see things in FE and me taking a (not sure how long) break from massive PvP :).

I'll log on time to time to check AH, crafts, do some Dome, and chat with friends (gotta keep track since I'm one of the last FE players from Condemned and CT xD).

If you find me on ArcheAge, or want to play with me and some friends on Steam games (Borderlands 2 this month), I'm reachable at [Condemned] Sydzus on Steam. Just because I won't be in game too much doesnt mean I don't want to keep in contact ^.^

Stay Sexy G1

-Syd "ERP King" Frisco

Syd Frisco * Dyzelo * DJ Mbenga * III Xvi

Condemned * Crouching Tiger * Le Cartel

A Kim

A Kim

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Joined 20-October 11

ye, bro, it's unfortunate the things are as u've described. Keep happy hours and I'll catch u up soon ;)

Edited by A Kim, 05 December 2014 - 03:57 PM.

also known as Alisha Kim toon player

Sydzus

Sydzus

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Joined 07-August 13

ye, bro, it's unfortunate the things are as u've described. Keep happy hours and I'll catch u up soon ;)

I hope this is Dim lol. If I ever catch you online FE, I'm gonna cloner camp you :D. I've beat Karter since I gotten my new PC, now all I need is to kill you to become #1 CT ;)

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Eh just means we wait until another force shows up as always, knowing the rerolls they'll try to continue without her. Problem is that none of the rerollers, aside from DV and Legacy, have the ability to preform in small scale combat.

Isn't like we could ever "zerg" them either way, without Aroa it's unlikely the Travs and LBs will team up. So it goes back to a three way, rather than a constant two way which is heavily outnumbering us.

I did like seeing Cobra back... interesting enough he seems to be locking onto his targets again xD

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

A Kim

A Kim

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Joined 20-October 11

I hope this is Dim lol. If I ever catch you online FE, I'm gonna cloner camp you :D. I've beat Karter since I gotten my new PC, now all I need is to kill you to become #1 CT ;)

I'm kinda interested what your other secret wishes are, cuz this one u've mentioned above is very unlikely to come true... ever  :P

Sydzus

Sydzus

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Joined 07-August 13

I'm kinda interested what your other secret wishes are, cuz this one u've mentioned above is very LIKELY to come true... ever, because Syd is #1   :P

Come online anytime in night EST time or morning, I'll fight ;)

A Kim

A Kim

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Joined 20-October 11

i believe u've forgotten something, but no worries, let me correct it

I'm kinda interested what your other secret wishes are, cuz this one u've mentioned above is very unlikely to come true... ever, because Syd is #1 dreamer and cocky RP runner only capable of  forum fighting  :P

And I can come, but, ehhh... u know... I'd prefer u keeping these fancy dreams instead if facing grey tough reality. That is what we, friends, should do, we support each other :)

Sydzus

Sydzus

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Joined 07-August 13

i believe u've forgotten something, but no worries, let me correct it

And I can come, but, ehhh... u know... I'd prefer u keeping these fancy dreams instead if facing grey tough reality. That is what we, friends, should do, we support each other :)

You scared to come fight? I told you when I get my new PC I'll be waiting :P

A Kim

A Kim

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Joined 20-October 11

U got me. I'm scared, i'm scared to come fight. Because i'm scared to ruin your illusions and thus showing these your dreams are nothing else than just delusions.

Think about it yourself. How much time were u waiting before u got this shiny new pc? 3 months? 4? And now u've got it and now u are waiting for something else with unpredictable result (pretty predictable for me though :P ) And what if this result will be very unpleasant for u? Won't it be a disaster then? So many months of waiting for nothing? Are u that serious and do u really want to risk everything and try and run the fights? Think twice bro!

Sydzus

Sydzus

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Joined 07-August 13

U got me. I'm scared, i'm scared to come fight. Because i'm scared to ruin your illusions and thus showing these your dreams are nothing else than just delusions.
Think about it yourself. How much time were u waiting before u got this shiny new pc? 3 months? 4? And now u've got it and now u are waiting for something else with unpredictable result (pretty predictable for me though :P ) And what if this result will be very unpleasant for u? Won't it be a disaster then? So many months of waiting for nothing? Are u that serious and do u really want to risk everything and try and run the fights? Think twice bro!

Fight me IRl bro!

Lol come online, CT misses you. Karter misses his big Dim to cuddle with and I want people I want to fight. Stop being a boring man and have fun!

A Kim

A Kim

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Joined 20-October 11

ok, but if it hurts and u won't be able to make tears to stop, blame yourself :P

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Oh for God's sake...just hug already!

Men.......

Edited by KittheRed, 05 December 2014 - 07:17 PM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Sydzus

Sydzus

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Joined 07-August 13

ok, but if it hurts and u won't be able to make tears to stop, blame yourself :P

Real men don't cry at fights!

CHOTAAAAAA

Sean Mac

Sean Mac

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 01-November 12

Sad to see you go brother. Just in time for me to return. But i've installed archeage and started playing as well. We will have to stay in touch.

Maybe one day the devs will get it right, but I'm not betting on them.

Sydzus

Sydzus

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Joined 07-August 13

Sad to see you go brother. Just in time for me to return. But i've installed archeage and started playing as well. We will have to stay in touch.

Depending on what server you play on, we can still game. If you got a steam, add me

Sean Mac

Sean Mac

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 01-November 12

gotcha

Edited by Sean Mac, 05 December 2014 - 09:35 PM.

Maybe one day the devs will get it right, but I'm not betting on them.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Aroa was basically the last "resistance" by travs. RIP PvP, I know I'm sure as hell not leading the group of "superb" PvPers she left behind lmao. Idk what's gonna happen now. Unless some old force of a PvP clan comes back, I'm pretty sure the amount of PvP will be significantly less. Just in time too, I don't have time carrying the individual DPS and heals of an entire raid, I'm losing patience of the PvPers I'm left with. Thank da lawd that I decided to take up my interest in ArcheAge again (gotta level to 50) and when I'm in FE I do solo PvP (CT boo-boo), Dome (Shoutout to Shego and Postal) and crafting. 

Call me when PE, RA, Condemned, or some super clan rises back into FE. I'm not gonna ride that Heretic bandwagon like others, I'll take my talent back to PvE lol. Thanks Crouching Tiger, Public Enemy, Aroa, the Heretics I do like, Damage Inc, and my friends who made these last couple of months in FE PvP barely worth coming on anymore. This has nothing to do with Aroa's banning, just saying how I see things in FE and me taking a (not sure how long) break from massive PvP :).

I'll log on time to time to check AH, crafts, do some Dome, and chat with friends (gotta keep track since I'm one of the last FE players from Condemned and CT xD).

If you find me on ArcheAge, or want to play with me and some friends on Steam games (Borderlands 2 this month), I'm reachable at [Condemned] Sydzus on Steam. Just because I won't be in game too much doesnt mean I don't want to keep in contact ^.^

Stay Sexy G1

-Syd "ERP King" Frisco

I think the carrying card respectfully goes to the mercs sadly. Well that or the extra meatshields aroa brings to the yard lol. Just a hunch though. Then again apparently my 135 emp is op in my team so who knows in this crazy crazy world.

Current fe player logic:
s-03929_PO_ESCHER_07-large640.jpg

And ehh I highly doubt we would be taking anyone anyways though lol. The only exceptions would be dmg and even then I doubt it, because if dmg is still dmg they would prefer fights over winning like they used to be. Hell most of us only login when people get ganked and they need to even the numbers...i mean i lie i crafted last week, madness.

This will be interesting to see where it goes. Is this another exodus or will travs try to keep their faction alive. I have a feeling a lot of rats will drown.

Heretic
Nysak

Kisine

Kisine

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Joined 13-November 14

where is the AA Community? :troll_face:

Sydzus

Sydzus

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Joined 07-August 13

I think the carrying card respectfully goes to the mercs sadly. Well that or the extra meatshields aroa brings to the yard lol. Just a hunch though. Then again apparently my 135 emp is op in my team so who knows in this crazy crazy world.

Current fe player logic:
s-03929_PO_ESCHER_07-large640.jpg

And ehh I highly doubt we would be taking anyone anyways though lol. The only exceptions would be dmg and even then I doubt it, because if dmg is still dmg they would prefer fights over winning like they used to be. Hell most of us only login when people get ganked and they need to even the numbers...i mean i lie i crafted last week, madness.

This will be interesting to see where it goes. Is this another exodus or will travs try to keep their faction alive. I have a feeling a lot of rats will drown.

Check the most recent videos. Im basically the team healer with my "1v1 scrub" build lol, the travs didnt know what a crossheal was. And when I wasn't healing my patootie off, I usually led targets and kills. Just ask Nysek to show ye his combat logs in that fight, you will see why he got downed time after time (gotta take out healers) ;)

Dispite that...I just got patron on AA, so this whole month will be for that lol.

Noir, other than your little wisecracks here and there, I liked ye. I hope the best of luck with you and your clan in FE gameplay, my luck ran out :P

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Check the most recent videos. Im basically the team healer with my "1v1 scrub" build lol, the travs didnt know what a crossheal was. And when I wasn't healing my patootie off, I usually led targets and kills. Just ask Nysek to show ye his combat logs in that fight, you will see why he got downed time after time (gotta take out healers) ;)

Dispite that...I just got patron on AA, so this whole month will be for that lol.

Noir, other than your little wisecracks here and there, I liked ye. I hope the best of luck with you and your clan in FE gameplay, my luck ran out :P

Ohh I has no issues with you ever just saying how I saw it in those fights lol. For me it was always zw or numbers that hurt badly or well me being dumb lol. Well enjoy the patron it is a big deal over in aa so can't blame you for taking advantage of it.

Heretic
Nysak

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Ohh I has no issues with you ever just saying how I saw it in those fights lol. For me it was always zw or numbers that hurt badly or well me being dumb lol. Well enjoy the patron it is a big deal over in aa so can't blame you for taking advantage of it.

Ya, sadly in korean games it's likely to assume payments are going to hold huge advantages :(

Nobody can be blamed for patron when labor points are basically required, unless you can farm gold to buy labor potions.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

the one

the one

Initiate

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 21-October 14

om nom nom nom

Chrispy Cream

Chrispy Cream

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • Joined 21-July 12

Patron is no where near required to play AA, Grinding gear and weapons are free of labor.

As for gold farming their are countless ways of gaining gold without patron advantages.. But boy do patron have fun advantages :D

Edited by Chrispy Cream, 08 December 2014 - 09:57 AM.

jerica

jerica

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 29-July 15

Stay Sexy G1

-Syd "ERP King" Frisco

You two allways in my heart, forever.

Pew pew pew !!! hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users